AT VIET DELIGHT
We sell quality products Made in Vietnam. We work with local artisans and workshops to make sure they can make a living one beautiful product at a time. We want to change American perspective of Vietnam from the war a generation ago. With that, I hope you enjoy our modest collection, more to come... For these ceramic coffee phin sets, we worked with artisans in Bat Trang village – a 14th century porcelain and pottery village near Hanoi, Vietnam; housing local artisans who combine both traditional and modern techniques to create beautiful ceramic artworks. We handpicked these items from the best workshops with the hope to bring quality, high-end products from Vietnam to the world.
HOW TO MAKE VIETNAMESE COFFEE:
- Add a few tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk to your cup.
- Put your favorite ground coffee in the chamber. We recommend Vietnamese coffee such as Trung Nguyen.
- Put the insert inside on top of the coffee, spin the insert once or twice to even out the coffee, then pour in a little water to moisten and swell the coffee.
- Wait about 30 seconds, then fill the chamber with hot water. Place the lid on top and wait about 4-5 minutes for the water to drip through the grinds.
- Once done, stir it up, add ice, and enjoy!