Small Batch, Artisan Coffee Roasters
John & Jason have passion for roasting coffee. The process begins with finding the best, grade 1, single origin coffee beans. Each lot is cupped at various roast levels across the full spectrum to find the perfect balance to unlock all the magical aromas and flavors. This takes time, dedication, and above all, passion. Our Master Roasters created something that is truly original, worthy of the Cooper's Coffee Company name.
What defines great coffee? Terms like gourmet coffee, artisan roasted coffee and small batch coffee roasters are heard a lot throughout the industry. One thing is for certain, you will not find our coffee in any local or franchised coffee shops.
Single Origin Rwanda Medium Roast, Farm Gate, 1lb bag
The farms of Rwanda are considered high-grown at elevations of 1800 to 2000 meters and is known as the land of 1000 hills. This single origin Rwanda bean is of the Bourbon varietal have a balanced sweetness of rich caramel and brown sugar with a tea like lemon ginger finish. It is roasted to a full-bodied medium to release the peak caramelization of the natural sugars locked in the bean.
About the Grower
This lot is farmed from the Gitesi site from over 1800 to 2000 meters high. The coffee is of the Bourbon variety and has an attractive set of aromatics.
AMAZING TASTE PROFILE: Rich caramel, brown sugar, honeyed sweetness, ginger snap
John & Jason are the Master Roasters at Cooper's Coffee Company. Cooper's uses an OZTURK Roaster imported from Turkey. This roaster maintains consistent roast profiles for a perfect, even roast every time.
Who drinks our coffee?
People who enjoy premium coffee made by people who have a passion for all things related to coffee. Someone who is highly selective, who likes knowing that their coffee isn’t a high volume blend and can’t be found in any regular or franchised coffee shop. Someone who appreciates small batch roasters, the craftsmanship and art of coffee roasting.
- MICRO LOT SINGLE-ORIGIN COFFEE: Rwanda Single Origin Farm Gate medium roast coffee beans. An incredibly vibrant boutique of aromatics and smooth full body flavor!
- VIBRANT TASTE PROFILE: Rich caramel, brown sugar, honeyed sweetness, ginger snap
- QUALITY SOURCED BEANS: We profile each lot of Organic, Fair Trade, or Farm Gate Coffee Beans grade 1. If it doesn't meet our high standards, it is not used.
- SMALL BATCH ROASTERS: Our premium coffee beans are artfully roasted in small batches to ensure fresh delivery of recent roasts. This gives us full control of the profile and creates a bold, smooth, flavorful coffee.
- WICKED GOOD GUARANTEED: We’re as tired of bland, low-quality coffee as you are. So if for any reason you’re not satisfied with our imported, high-end coffee beans, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund. Order our micro lot single origin coffee today, and taste the difference for yourself!