Intelligentsia Single origin coffees are sourced from some of the most celebrated, family-owned farms and smallholder co-ops and estates from around the world. Through our coffee bars, roasting works, and training labs, we now make our home in six quintessential American cities, each possessing distinctive characteristics that resonate within the Intelligentsia brand. In an effort to underscore the specific flavor notes of a single growing region, process, or varietal, we seek out these distinct coffees to showcase the purest expression of unique taste and Unrivaled quality.
About this item
- THE BLEND - We take decaf seriously To maintain the unique flavor profile of each batch, our caffeine-free coffees are decaffeinated through a chemical-free, mountain water process Enjoy a non-caffeinated coffee, without compromising on flavor
- FLAVOR PROFILE - A satisfying cup that offers up creamy milk chocolate paired with flavors of sweet orange and vanilla El Mago magically turns this compelling blend into something that is definitely not your typical decaf
- WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT - We didn't adopt direct trade practices because it’s trendy; we introduced the concept to the coffee industry Our commitment enables us to truly partner with our growers, using data and best practices to improve quality
- OUR PROMISE - We know you take your coffee seriously and order Intelligentsia to get the best coffee, so if there is ever a point where you are unsatisfied, please reach out to us We want to make sure you get the freshness and quality you deserve
- SEASONALITY - The components of our blends change throughout the year to incorporate new arrivals We ensure freshness and optimize quality while the profiles remain consistent
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - 100 Percent Arabica Coffee, Certified Kosher, USDA Organic, Direct Trade