Fresh Roasted Coffee, Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Kochere Coffee
Cupping Notes: Lemon, Honey, Mild
Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Kochere coffee is an exquisite, floral-bodied medium roast. With a predominantly lemon forward flavor, this particular Yirgacheffe coffee mellows into a very balanced and well rounded cup. It has less acidity than other African coffee offerings and proves to be an excellent choice for almost any coffee lover.
Kochere is a small area within the well-known Yirgacheffe coffee-growing region of Ethiopia. Located in the SNNPR (Southern Nations, Nationalities, and Peoples' Region) of southern Ethiopia, Kochere is just south of the town of Yirgacheffe and is 250 miles southwest of Addis Ababa. This African district is well known for producing high-quality Ethiopian coffee beans - where the acidic, mineral dense soil and soaring altitudes make for a perfect coffee growing micro-climate.
Fresh Roasted Coffee
The Fresh Roasted Coffee process begins at the source. Our coffees are chosen and established with great love and greater yet - consideration of origin, flavor profile and quality. All of these components help us to deliver consistent, exceptional coffee with true approachability.
Coffee has four age old enemies; heat, light, air and moisture. The way coffee is stored is essential to keeping it fresh and ready to enjoy. Storing coffee in conditions that expose it to these elements will allow for the coffee to lose its flavor rapidly. Coffee should be stored in an airtight container. We suggest either a glass, metal or ceramic version. Coffee should not be stored in the freezer, contrary to popular belief, as it leads to moisture extracting the flavor of the coffee. Coffee beans are porous and will also absorb unwanted flavors from your freezer.
What Is In My Coffee?
100% roasted Arabica coffee beans, no additives, artificial flavors or preservatives.
About this item
- ETHIOPIAN YIRGACHEFFE KOCHERE COFFEE Is A Well Balanced, Mild African Coffee With Notes Of Lemon And Honey. A Brilliant Choice For Any Coffee Lover.
- SINGLE-ORIGIN FROM KOCHERE, ETHIOPIA. Medium Roast. Heirloom Varietal. Wash Processed & Sun Dried.
- ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in USA.
- ALL OUR COFFEES ARE ROASTED in Our Environmentally Friendly Loring Roaster to Reduce Our Carbon Footprint.
- AVAILABLE IN WHOLE BEAN AS 12 OZ, 2 LB, and 5 LB Bags.