Cooper's Cask Coffee is located beautiful Rhode Island. Known for its breath taking coastline and historic towns, the Ocean State is also known for its distilleries, breweries and coffee roasters.
An incredibly vibrant boutique aromas with a bold intense colorful flavor. The beans get this unique flavor because of the dry process the farm uses. Dry process is the extra tedious step of laying out the coffee cherries of heirloom varietals on raised beds to dry in the dessert sun. This imparts some of the actual cherry into the beans for a distinct citrus, raw floral honey and wild berry undertones. Makes an excellent espresso with intense fruited jammy notes with a snappy heavy crema.
VIBRANT TASTE PROFILE: Light Roast - Intensely bright and clean, lemon tart, raw honey, floral nectar.
About the Grower
The farms are located in Goma Woreda at 6500' (2000m) of heirloom varietals dry processed beans. Ethiopian coffee is known to be the birth place of coffee where it was originally discovered. Purchased using the Farm Gate program which pays higher premiums direct to the farmers for the reward of producing high quality coffee.
The process begins with finding the best, grade 1, single origin coffee beans. Each lot is cupped at various roast levels across the full spectrum to find the perfect balance to unlock all the magical aromas and flavors. Our Master Roasters created something that is truly original, worthy of the Cooper's Coffee Company name.
One thing is for certain, you will not find our coffee in any local or franchised coffee shops.
We've done a lot of work, and with this, I can tell you simply: We’ve got the right grade 1 single origin beans, our roast profiles are spot on (and continually tested and improved), and we love every minute of it.
You will truly enjoy a cup of Cooper’s Cask Coffee.
About this item
- SINGLE-ORIGIN COFFEE: Ethiopian Bright Light Roast Coffee, 100% Single Origin. An incredibly vibrant boutique of aromatics light roast with bold intense colorful flavor profile!
- VIBRANT TASTE PROFILE: Intensely bright and clean, lemon tart, raw honey, floral nectar.
- QUALITY SOURCED BEANS: We profile each lot of green Ethiopian Coffee Beans Grade 1. If it doesn't meet our high standards it is not used.
- SMALL BATCH ROASTERS: Our premium coffee beans are artfully roasted in small batches to ensure fresh delivery of recent roasts. This gives us full control of the profile and creates a bold, smooth, flavorful coffee.
- WICKED GOOD GUARANTEED: We’re as tired of bland, low-quality coffee as you are. So if for any reason you’re not satisfied with our imported, high-end coffee beans, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund. Order our micro lot single-origin coffee today, and taste the difference for yourself!