Full spectrum coffee roasters who transcend all taste horizons through their signature light, medium, espresso, and dark roast profiles. You can expect a complex display of offerings from the fragrant and aromatic roast to the bold and rich. Created by brothers Dan and Nick Hunnewell in 2019 with the ongoing goal of offering incredible coffees all while giving back to the coffee growing communities. This is achieved by thoughtful green coffee and non-profit partnerships to help create a more sustainable industry. Though we are a young company with lofty goals, we promise to continue down the path of coffee excellence while positively affecting all those in the supply chain.
About this item
- OUR COMPANY: A company of 2 strong and launched in May 2019 by brothers Nick and Dan Hunnewell. Their mission, bringing better coffee to Amazon while giving back to coffee growing regions.
- DARK ROAST COFFEE: This coffee hits on all the traditional dark roast flavors yet is roasted slightly lighter to highlight the coffee’s natural flavor notes. Never bitter, with low acidity, all while retaining its bold and smooth flavor.
- ARABICA COFFEE: Our blends are made from 100% Arabica coffee beans. Arabica Coffee has twice the flavor and a better aroma than its counterpart Robusta.
- FLAVOR FIRST: We specifically chose this blend and this roasting technique because the taste notes that were achieved this way were phenomenal; dark chocolate, creamy caramel, and fresh maple syrup.
- FRESHLY ROASTED WHOLE BEAN COFFEE: To help lock in freshness, we pack all our coffee beans immediately after roasting and remove all oxygen from the bags. We send Amazon small batches each week, so they have the freshest coffee in their warehouse. Our whole bean coffee will maintain its optimal freshness for 1-3 months past roast date. If you receive anything beyond that, please email us and we’ll make any correction. email@example.com.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: We know you'll love our bold and rich Dark Roast Coffee. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, give us a shout and we'll make it right. You'll get to talk directly to one of the two Coffee Bros when you reach out to us. Dan is the Head of Brand and Marketing while Nick is our Head of Roaster. We'll help find you the perfect coffee, show you the best brewing methods, or just chat about all things coffee!