Everything from the choice of green coffee to the roasting method was specifically chosen to ensure a great cold brew coffee.
We roasted this coffee medium which allowed us to capture the unique flavor notes while not losing out on the boldness one would expect from a cold brew.
Region: Shara, Yirgacheffe Ethiopia & Minas Gerais, Brazil
Varietals: Ethiopian Heirloom, Yellow Catuai, Red Catuai
Altitude: Mixed (1,100 - 1,860 masl)
Using a Mason Jar: Start with one part coarsely ground coffee x 4 parts room temperature water (1 cup of ground coffee to 4 cups of water). Stir, cover, and steep for 16 - 24 hours. Strain coffee with a mesh or cheesecloth. Add 1 part coffee concentrate to 1-3 parts water, milk, or soy.
Full spectrum coffee roasters who transcend all taste horizons through their signature light, medium, espresso, and dark roast profiles. You can expect a complex display of offerings from the fragrant and aromatic roast to the bold and rich. Created by brothers Dan and Nick Hunnewell in 2019 with the ongoing goal of offering incredible coffees all while giving back to the coffee growing communities. This is achieved by thoughtful green coffee and non-profit partnerships to help create a more sustainable industry. Though we are a young company with lofty goals, we promise to continue down the path of coffee excellence while positively affecting all those in the supply chain.
About this item
- OUR COMPANY: A company of 2 strong and launched in May 2019 by brothers Nick and Dan Hunnewell. Their mission, bringing better coffee to Amazon while giving back to coffee growing regions.
- ROASTED FOR COLD BREW: We specifically roasted this coffee highlight the flavors one would expect in a delicious cold brew coffee, deep notes of chocolate, crisp berry, and hints of brown sugar.
- SWEET AND SMOOTH: Our goal was to bring the café cold brew experience to your home. We sourced the best green coffee from Brazil and Ethiopia and used roasting techniques to highlight the sweetness and avoid any over roasted or bitter notes.
- FLAVOR FIRST: We source all our coffee to achieve specific taste notes. Our Cold Brew Coffee Beans tastes of rich chocolate, mixed berry, and brown sugar with a smooth and sweet finish.
- FRESHLY ROASTED WHOLE BEAN COFFEE: To help lock in freshness, we pack all our cold brew coffee beans immediately after roasting and remove all oxygen from the bags. We send Amazon small batches each week, so they have the freshest coffee in their warehouse. Our whole bean coffee will maintain its optimal freshness for 1-3 months past roast date. If you receive anything beyond that, please email us and we will make any correction. email@example.com.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: We know you'll love our bold and rich Cold Brew coffee after your first sip. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, give us a shout and we'll make it right. You'll get to talk directly to one of the two Coffee Bros when you reach out to us. Dan is the Head of Brand and Marketing while Nick is our Head Roaster. We'll help find you the perfect coffee, show you the best brewing methods, or just chat about all things coffee!